How to Use Android Pay™, Apple Pay™, or Samsung Pay® with your Northwest Community Cards
Android Pay, Apple Pay, and Samsung Pay are now available for all Northwest Community credit and debit cards. You’ll be able to use your phone with participating merchants to make payments online, in apps, and at select stores in a way that protects your information.
1. Download and/or open your Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, or Android Pay app on your mobile device.
2. Tap to add your credit or debit card and follow prompts on your device.
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions, if applicable.
4. Activation may require calling us to verify your card. If prompted to do so, call (800) 452-9515 during business hours.
Learn more about each mobile pay:
What are Mobile Pays and how do They Work?
Mobile pays replace your 16-digit card number with a digital account number so that your card number isn’t stored on your device or shared with merchants. This protects your card number from potential fraud and simplifies online checkout.
When you’re buying online with a participating retailer via their app, you can select the mobile pay during checkout. In stores, you simply hold your phone near the terminal. If you have a Rewards card, you’ll still earn points while using mobile pays.
Which Devices Work with Mobile Pays?
- Android smartphones or tablets running Android 4.4 or above
- iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 7, 7 Plus
- Apple Watch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Mini 3
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6 Edge+, S6 Edge, S6, S6 Active, Note 5
- Samsung Gear S2 smartwatch (only for transactions on select terminals)
If you have questions about how mobile pays works with our cards or need to cancel your digital account number, give us a call at (800) 452-9515. For questions about specific mobile pay services, check out more information from Android, Apple, or Samsung.