Great employees mean great service.
That's why we offer excellent benefits and opportunities for career
advancement and professional development.
Follow the links below to apply for an open position.
Northwest Community Credit Union puts our members' experience first and foremost, through each interaction. Frontline services, user-centered technology, and staff are dedicated to providing each member with the care and attention that they need. Come and be a part of this experience with us!
Current Job Openings
- Member Business Lending Analyst II or III (full time/Suport Center)
- Member Connect Service Specialist (full time/Phone Branch - Support Center)
- Member Service Specialist (full time/Eugene West 11th Branch)
- Member Service Specialist (full time/Gateway Branch)
- Programmer/Analyst (exempt/Support Center)
- Teller (part time/Eugene West 11th Branch)
- Member Service Specialist (full time/Morrison St Branch)
- Teller (part time/Kline Street Branch)
- Teller (2 full time positions/Medford Branch)
Please note: NWCU is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Click HERE for more details.