At Northwest Community Credit Union, it is our duty and pleasure to help our communities thrive. We provide time and resources to local programs and organizations that make a difference in the lives of our members and the communities we serve. If you are seeking a donation or support for a program or event or are in need of volunteers, we encourage you to get in touch with Community Relations Coordinator by filling out the contact form below.
Sponsorship and Donation Guidelines
- All requests must be from non-profit organizations within one of the counties we serve.
- Requests must be submitted at least 60 days prior to needed delivery of support.
To be considered, requests should fall within one of the following areas of focus:
- Financial Literacy & Education
- Homeownership Education
NWCU does not generally provide support for:
- Organizations, programs or events outside the counties we serve
- Donations to individuals or pledges for individual fundraising
- Religious groups for religious purposes
- Political or legislative activities
- School graduation events
- Individual sports teams
- Golf tournaments
If your request meets our guidelines, please submit your request via the form below.
Thank you for giving NWCU the opportunity to provide support!
We would love to grant support to all the deserving organizations in the communities we serve; however, due to the number of requests we receive, not all requests can be funded.