Switch to eStatements
eStatements are your monthly statements from NWCU in a digital format. They include all of the same information as your paper statements.
Why sign up for eStatements?
Here are some of the benefits to using estatements:
- Secure. You receive your eStatements through NWCU's online banking access rather than by mail. They'll be in your account and available to view or print out.
- Environmentally friendly. Signing up for eStatements means that you'll no longer have paper statements mailed to you, so you'll be saving lots of paper.
- Efficient. eStatements are available online sooner than paper statements through the mail system. You can access your eStatements any time, day or night, and can print them if you'd like. Storing all your statements online makes organizing them much easier--no papers to shred or store!
- Easy. We provide this convenient, secure service to you at no charge. All you have to do is sign up online!
How to sign up for eStatements
Signing up for eStatements is easy.
- Make sure you're signed up for eBanking. If you're not signed up for eBanking, get signed up now.
- Check that you have Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don't have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download it for free.
- From eBanking, log in to it on the website or mobile app and follow these steps:
- Click on the left menu bar to expand it, select "Services" and then "eStatements/eNotices."
- The listing for an account to setup for eStatements will appear on the screen. Click or tap on it.
- The register screen will appear. In the "Please select" box, find your member number, then click on "Register."
- Your enrollment screen will appear next. Please fill out your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and then confirm your email address. Once you've filled this out, click "Next."
- The Document Notification Option screen will appear next. Choose whether you would like to be notified when documents are posted. Selecting "Yes" means that you will receive an email when your monthly statement is ready for you.
- Finally, read the User Agreement terms, check the box that says, "I have read and agree to the terms outlined above" and click "Finish."
Having trouble signing up? Give us a call at (800) 452-9515 and we can help.