Depositing checks has never been easier!
You can now deposit checks and have instant access to your money with our mobile app (or your home computer when connected to a scanner).
Q: How do I get started?
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) eligibility requires membership and enrollment in eBanking for 90 days. After you've been signed up for eBanking for 90 days, you'll automatically be able to use RDC.
- Make sure your check is endorsed. Log in to our mobile app or eBanking on your desktop.
- In the left-hand menu, select Transactions and choose Deposit Check.
- Follow the on screen prompts.
Q: What do I do with the check after depositing it?
Please keep the endorsed check for 30 days. After that time, you may properly dispose of checks.
Q: Is My Deposit Secure?
Yes, all information is stored in our secure systems and not on your device.
Q: Which accounts can I make deposits to?
Only checking accounts can accept remote deposits at this time.
Q: How many checks can I deposit?
There is no limit to the number of checks you can deposit in one day; there is a limit of $5,000 total in checks per week. The system captures one item per transaction. If you have more than one check, you will have to repeat the process.
Q: What happens if I exceed the $5,000 limit?
You will see an error “Business day amount limit exceeded."
Q: When will funds be available in my checking account?
Funds are available immediately.
Q: What might cause my check to be rejected?
- The routing number and account number may not be fully visible. Make sure there’s space between the check and the edge of the image.
- Ensure the front check image is right side up.
- Check to be sure the back endorsement is above the arrow on the right.
If you continue to experience problems, come in to any of our branches and present that check for deposit.