Save money and earn chances to win!
We want to reward you for saving more of your hard-earned money. What better way than with more cash?
The Save to Win account is a 12-month add-on CD that allows you to make deposits any time you'd like. When you participate in Save to Win, you'll be entered in monthly and quarterly prize drawings every time you deposit $25!* Best of all, it's free!
Prizes: monthly drawings from $25 and quarterly drawings from $100 -- $5,000!
The money that accrues in your Save to Win account is yours to keep along with the interest you earned, so there's no risk, only reward! This is the time to start your savings plan.
It's easy to get started and your first $25 deposit gets you your first entry. Give us a call at (800) 452-9515 or stop by your local branch to start saving today!
- Members must be 18 or older and a resident of Save to Win participating states.
- Minimum opening deposit and minimum balance is $25.
- Every $25 deposited counts as an entry for the monthly and quarterly drawings. This can be cumulative and doesn't need to be deposited in exact $25 increments.
- You can deposit as many times as you'd like each month or all at once, but you can only earn 10 drawing entries per month, per member.
- You can make a maximum of one (1) withdrawal during the 12-month period; this will have a $25 fee. Amount withdrawn will affect your entries for the month.
- Any money you win from the prize drawings is yours and will be disbursed into your primary savings account. It may be subject to tax reporting.
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries received. Sponsor: Northwest Community Credit Union, PO Box 10607, Eugene, OR 97440. For a full list of rules, check out our Truth in Savings disclosures and Official Rules for important information.
Still have questions? Check out our FAQs.
*One (1) entry for every $25 increase in the monthly balance for the member in a Qualifying Certificate Account at month's end, with a maximum of ten (10) entries per month, per member.
As of July 25, 2017:
Tyler M. of Eugene
Henry S. of Springfield
Mary J. of Winston
Shannan L. of Dexter
Karen B. of Bend
|Dayana C. of Springfield|